Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Special people...

I've always had what I consider to be a high tolerance for classless people, lately though I find myself challenged. Is it just me or are people getting less intelligent? Don't agree?.. go to 'Family Dollar', doesn't matter which one, any of 'em will do. Yeah, I know what you're thinking "oh, those places aren't that bad." You my friend are wrong, when was the last time you really paid attention to the special folk sharing the store with you? $10 says you'll agree with me if you give them a few minutes of attention. Stand in the same spot for 3 minutes just watching, go on, I dare you. If you're actually brave enough to do this you will have noticed the lady in the back aisle smelling the cleaning products, the attentive father letting his son lick the floor next to him, the chick on the phone with her 'home-girl' talking about what an ass Jonny is and how she had to go to the free clinic. Then there's the staff...should we even get into the staff? Of course we should, first of all they're never there. You always have to ring that little bell, until they slump over, rolling their eyes, couldn't you tell they had shit to do? Now, these people never look good, the last guy who waited on me there had half his head shaved, wore more makeup than me, and proceeded to ask if he could borrow my jacket... My purple, suede jacket... They look so bad in fact I'm convinced it's part of their job description, "Are you willing to work weekends? Are you willing to gain 20 pounds and stop showering?" But, I suppose that's what I get for shopping at a discount store in the sticks. At the same time though, I'm from this town and have managed to master simple tasks like basic hygiene. Hell, I've even accomplished multiplication and pronouncing words with more than 2 syllables. So, with that being said Mainers, quit having sex with your relatives. You're making us devolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment